Friday, June 29, 2007

I have been roundly chastised (quite correctly) by my beloved mother for the lack of blog posts recently. I pointed out in response that there was no need for her to read my blog to find out what I am up to at the moment given that she is currently sharing my day-to-day life! Normally in South Africa, my fabulous parents are visiting me at the moment. While I expected to continue blogging as usual, ermmm...as you can see, that has not happened. Blame it on visits to secondhand bookshops (priorities), walks along the North Downs Way, cycling the Crab & Winkle Way... Today we're all shipping out to our favourite holiday destination for 10 days. I hope to report back refreshed and significantly more well-read on my return. Apologies for the erratic blogging, all will be back to normal soon!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a lovely holiday

4:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update, have a lovely time, and look forward to seeing you round these parts when you are back!

4:44 pm  
Blogger Cornflower said...

Have a lovely time! I look forward to 'seeing' you back again soon.

9:23 pm  
Blogger equiano said...

Thank you all! It was absolutely fabulous...

10:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home