Thursday, March 13, 2008

Pregnancy appears to have fried my brain! I've written loads of posts in the past month, and yet none of them has actually made its way onto the blog. I've become hypercritical of my writing (not much good when you're trying to finish a book, and hopelessly boring for you regular blog readers). In effect this becomes a bit like writer's block, but obviously isn't. I hope you'll all be a little patient. Time to scrounge around in all that raw material and start posting...

6 Comments:

Blogger Cornflower said...

The brain does eventually recover...I think!

5:12 pm  
Blogger equiano said...

Thanks, Karen - so there's hope yet?!

8:16 pm  
Blogger StuckInABook said...

Eek - I get brain-fry often enough without being with any likelihood of pregnancy...

3:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The brain-fry I knew about - your body is basically a big juicy sack full of rocketing hormones; it was inevitable.

What I didn't know about was the apparent atrophy of the fingers that your pregnancy has caused. Someone should write a paper on it. If they could type, that is.

3:31 pm  
Blogger StuckInABook said...

So, so, so nice to meet you today! Hope the rest of your evening was fun, and that we'll be able to have another group meeting again before too long. If you're ever passing through Oxford...

10:52 pm  
Blogger equiano said...

So lovely to meet you Simon, and huge congrats on the place at Magdelen. You are welcome anytime in Canterbury.

David - ha-de-ha - actually not finger atrophy, just general utter exhaustion - I never knew I could eat or sleep so much! Let's hope my body remembers all the extra snooze time post-birth!

8:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home